Wednesday, October 23, 2013

the farmstand cookbook

I have just started a new blog called the farmstand cookbook.  Rather than having food recipe posts on this blog I decided to give them their own space.  I plan to post recipes that use the produce that comes from our gardens and winter greenhouse and that was for sale in the farmstand that sits at the end of the driveway.  I am just getting started with it but hope to soon have a nice collection of recipes started.  There is a link called "my other blog" off to the right, just below the picture of my cute farm truck.  I would love to share recipes created or found by others so if you have something to share let me know.  I can set you up as an author or can share your photos and story.  It should be fun.  Thanks for checking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment