Thursday, October 22, 2015

my coffee spot is complete

I have been expanding my collection of coffee paraphernalia to the point that it seemed that consolidating it all in one area made sense.  The spot that I chose is my  chippy drop leaf table.  I don't know how old it is but it was already chippy when I brought it home from the antique store years ago.  It is a little small when all the family is at the farm but with the leaves dropped and pushed up against the wall I think it will work nicely as a place to store my coffee and gadgets  

The black box I originally built to use as a centerpiece.  I have this larger one and a smaller one.  Turned on its side it forms a small shelf.  I am old school when it comes to making coffee.  No electric coffeemaker or Keurig for me.  I make my hot coffee in a french press and my iced coffee from homemade coffee concentrate which is kept in the refrigerator.  And now I can use my new to me moka pot to make espresso for lattes and cappuccinos.

I added a jar of biscotti and a little banner on the wall and it is done.

   
at the computer...




7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Su. The color in the picture is a bit off. The wall is a light green and the table more of a creamy white. The banner is black and kraft paper brown. I kind of like the idea of pink though. I probably should quit taking pictures with my phone. :) Thanks for visiting and commenting.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love, love, love the banner!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was fun to do. I might even do a holiday one...I don't have a perfect spot for one like you do on your hood. I will have to give it some thought.

      Delete
  3. Super cute, I am glad the cow creamer is getting the spotlight! (=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny. It is nice that she is a Charolais so she sticks out among all the darker colored coffee gear. Thanks again, she is a nice present.

      Delete
  4. Super cute, I am glad the cow creamer is getting the spotlight! (=

    ReplyDelete