Friday, August 9, 2013

mom's hobby farm has a farm truck-updated

Last weekend my brother Jack surprised me with a Tonka farm truck that he had refinished.  He has been buying up old toys.  He sandblasts them, repaints them and applies decals to personalize them.  I couldn't have been more pleased and was totally surprised.  He has promised to show me the 'before' but here is a bunch of 'afters'.  These photos were taken by Caitlin. 
The paint job is flawless...

I love the color...
  
he added mud flaps...
 
it has running boards...

he designed a logo...

and has the Tonka logo on the door...
 
cute racks on the flatbed...

and the front end.
 
Her it is from the other side.
And here it is up on the shelf.
 Thanks, Jack.  I love it.  I absolutely love it.
Thanks Cait for taking the pictures.

update
Jack sent me the before pictures and seeing how this beautiful truck started out make the results even more amazing.

This is a picture Jack sent of my farm truck with a cleaner original in the background.  He says he might leave the second truck as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment