Thursday, June 12, 2014

Two down, one to go

We had three food related events in May and I was determined to blog about each of them.  One was an appetizers only buffet that was what I served to a group that I belong to when it was my turn to provide the lunch for our monthly meeting.  That post can be found here.

Our second event was the graduation party for my niece, Kaylee.  The post about her party is now completed and can be found on my blog A Dozen For Dinner here.

The post includes a few pictures and links to all of the recipes.  It was a fun party, successful in that the food was great, and everyone seemed to have a good time.  Kaylee heard lots of compliments afterwards from her friends.  High praise indeed if teenagers are impressed.   :)

It was fun to be a part of it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment